Friday, May 29

Hair it is here it is....

After being spoiled with no maintenance corn rows for a week, I have to get back to the business of making my hair look presentable & contained enough for work ( although I frequently fail at the containment portion....)
I did 12 Bantu knots & wore a half cap with a coordinated scarf all week. I wore a matching scarf covering my head with a knot in the back, while I did errands today and I don't think I got any funny looks, but I really didn't care that much anyway today. This evening, I applied my OVT/MT, spritzed and put into a high bun, tied a scarf to see what kind of waves I will get. I have an early appointment, so I will just wear my bun if it looks OK. I will take pics & post tomorrow. I have been slacking on pics due to my laptop's motherboard was out all week....

No comments:

Post a Comment