Sunday, June 7

One of my best comb outs!

After being somewhat frustrated with my hair last week, I did some researching on curly hair sites and came across http://tightlycurly.com/ . I tried Herbal Essence Break's Over, one of her suggested combing conditioners which is left in hair & not rinsed out. This combout was one of the easier EVER!!!

Here's what I did this time:
  1. Prepooed with Ojon Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment. The label says leave it on for up to 5 minutes, but whatever, I put it on, went to the grocery store, & then rinsed it out.
  2. Shampooed with Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Cleanser. Conditioned with Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Conditioner for 5 minutes. Rinsed out.
  3. Sectioned hair into 4 sections and applied Giovanni Direct Leave-In. Applied HE Break's Over to each section as a leave-in. Combed out without very few tangles or knotting YEA!Sectioned each quarter section into 2 sections and did Bantu knots.
  4. After this I proceeded to go get my hair cornrowed by my mother, in the two layer style so I can pop on my half cap whenever I want.

I will definitely be using this method going forward. The only other thing that worked this well was the oil rinsing method I tried a few months back. I can't wait until my BC, when I can try the fingercoil method with the conditioner like the tightlycurly.com site recommends for the ultimate curl definition with no friziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment