Sunday, February 7

Hair regimen this week

I am unsure of what I will do with my hair this coming week...I want to try something new, maybe like a chunky twist out puff, if that makes any sense.
Anyways here is what I did:
  • Prepoo with NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask with heat for 15 minutes
  • Shampoo with Giovanni 50/50 shampoo
  • DC with a mix of 3/4 Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus, 1/4 Joico Moisture Recovery Balm & 1/2 tsp of salt under heat for 20 minutes

Naked hair pictures:


  • Applied Giovanni Direct Leave in
  • Applied AV gel & Castor oil to the front, brushed front flat & tied a silk scarf on the front
  • Sealed each section with Castor oil, Bantu knots on the rest of my head
  • Sat under dryer about 1 hour, so it would be dry by morning
  • Still not 100% dry by morning
  • In the morning, undid knots anyways, gotta go gotta go, finger combed into presentable
  • Found a matching scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment