Saturday, March 19

Retwist needed with Kinky Curly Custard

By day 3 of the KCC twistout, my hair was not looking so hot .
Day 4 I wore it kind of restrained with my EZ comb to camouflage it a bit. 


I had planned to wash it out on Saturday, when DH announced he wanted us to be out & about on Saturday...now I had to do something with my hair on Friday night in order to be looking half way decent the next day.  I decided to refreshen my hair....pulled out my trusty bottle of rosewater & Upper Management Styling Gel and went to work.
Somehow I got it separated it into quarters, spritzed with the rose water & finger combed it.  Then I added the Upper Management gel & twisted. I had about 16 -18 twists when done.


Kind of crazy looking right? LOL
It was dry by noon on Saturday, I undid the twists, it came out OK, but was on the dull side.  I decided to revisit my Monoi Tiki Tahiti Oil, which has been in a solid state since September.  I love the smell of this stuff! Monoi Tiare Tahiti Oil . It came out OK, way better than it was looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment