Friday, July 8

Fantasia Olive Styling Gel with Sparkle Lites Twistout

Ladies, do you ever look at your hair stash & think I have too much stuff!!  I have been thinking that when I look into my hair product bin for months.  I haven't purchased any new hair products in months because I always think about my bin full of hair products!  So I decided to start trying out my stuff(..so I can buy new stuff LOL)! 
Decisions, decisions, what shall I try?  The Fantasia Olive Styling Gel with Sparkle Lites!  I bought this because it was alcohol free & enriched with Olive, Aloe & Silk Proteins.
Fantasia Olive Hair Polisher Styling Gel with Sparkle Lites
So I had washed my hair last night, put a baggie on & went to bed.  This morning, I dampened my hair ends which were dry & put some Suave Humectant Conditioner & Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Conditioner on it; sat outside in the wonderful morning sun for a natural heat cap. 
  • BWC for my leave-in
  • Castor oil for sealing
  • Fantasia gel for twisting styling
So I did about 16 twists & let it air dry overnight.  Here is a shot during the undo process, I really like my texture:

Other shots after separated a bit:



Closer up texture shots:

Overall review: I did like the gel for twisting, my hair wasn't hard or crunchy, no flaking.  My hair definition held up well given the high humidity levels all week.  My hair did seem drier than usual by Day 4, so even alcohol free gel could not become a weekly go to product.  I definitely will be doing it again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment