Monday, October 27

17 weeks post relaxer

Today I deep conditioned with Mizani Kerafuse enhanced with silk amino acids and Castor oil. It seemed my hair was shedding, but I wasn't sure why. Was it due to 2 hair textures, lack of protein, lack of moisture, over manipulation, or change of the seasons?
Anyways, after being counseled by my sister(the hair professional), I was advised to do the Kerafuse and most definitely increase my moisture with water and some type of oil seal on a daily basis also. So I deep conditioned with the Kerafuse, sealed with Castor oil and braided in 9 large plaits with rollers on the ends. I sat under the dryer for about 1 1/2 hours total, but not consecutively. I can let it air dry the rest of the way. I had minimum shedding during the combout.
I continue to be amazed by the texture of my new growth. I simply can hardly wait for more length and to do the big BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment