Monday, October 20

More than I bargained for

This transitioning is quite a challenge for me, mainly due to that I am not accustomed to doing something time consuming to my hair on a daily basis. I previously was a half-cap, ponytail or bun kind of girl.
At over 16 weeks post relaxer, I need to do something on a daily basis. And when I say something, I mean over 15 minutes of work..at least. I did a roller set last week, which came out horrible. I don't know how to do to stretch out the new growth on the roller. So I reverted back to the curly half-cap with a scarf covering the front.
However, I have done the Moe Grow oil at least every other night. I tried to remeasure to compare lengths , but it is hard to tell if it is the exact same spot. Next time my hair is loose, I plan to measure 2 inches back from my eddy and 2 inches from my nape and use that from now on.
This week, to manage my hair, I have dampened it after applying the Moe Grow and pulled it into a bun. Then I apply some S Curl 360 Style pomade to my edges and tie it down with a silk scarf. In the morning, I have some noticeable waves and it is smooth. After applying some coconut oil, I pop in my ponytail and I am ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment