- I applied the Ojon deep conditioning treatment overnight.
- I washed & deep conditioned with the Ojon moisturizing shampoo ultra moisturizing condition.
- I couldn't help myself & so I added some Joico to the Ojon Conditioner & put on my heat cap for about 90 minutes.
- I rinsed, applied OVT to my scalp and used Castor oil to seal in moisture.
- I did Bantu knots all over, smoothed the edges & tied with a scarf.
- Then I sat under dryer 30 minutes & let it airdry the rest of the way overnight.
Friday, December 19
Monday, December 8
- Applied a OVT/MT combo to scalp & massaged it in.
- Then I applied a mixture of OVT and Joico Moisturizing Balm to my hair and Ojon treatment to just ends.
- Put on my heat cap for 1 hour.
- Washed with Ojon Hydrating Shampoo.
- Deep conditioned Ojon Hydrating Conditioner & some Joico (just love this stuff!).
- Heat cap 30 minutes.
- Rinsed, detangled.
- Applied castor oil to seal.
- Bantu knots all over.
- Tied with silk scarf and went to bed.