- Pre-poo with coconut milk, EVOO & honey whipped up and applied with color applicator bottle to get to my new growth completely.
- Sit with heat cap 30 minutes.
- Rinse, shampoo with Giovanni 50/50 shampoo.
- Deep condition with blended egg whites, yogurt, honey & EVOO.
- Sit with heat cap another 30 minutes.
- Attempt ponytail rollerset as highlighted by Mane and Chic http://maneandchic.blogspot.com/2008/09/cheat-set-ponytail-rollerset.html
- Sit under Revlon Amber Waves Ionic Dryer until dry.
After my hair was dry, I flat ironed the root sections to straighten it out more. My hair was full, thick and seemed like it was relaxed again. This came out very well and I will most likely attempt this again.