So this wash day:
- I prepooed with the Ojon treatment overnight
- Washed with Ojon Hydrating Shampoo
- Deep conditioned with Ojon Hydrating Conditioner & EVOO
- Applied Beyond Straight Serum
- Sealed with Castor oil & placed in large 2 strand twists to air dry
- Air dried overnight
- Maxiglided the next morning
- Straight hair ooolala!!
The Maxiglide process was much smoother for me this time. I however am not used to the texture the hair reversion serum gave my hair....last time it was silky, this time not silky :( But it did resist moisture. I took a hot bath as a test, I just put a silk scarf on first before my bath and IT DID NOT SWELL UP, YEAH!!
I was did not like the texture of my hair AT ALL, so I heavily misted with water & sealed with coconut oil which helped immensely.
I wore my Maneclip in an up do and I thought it was pretty cute.