- Will I still be cute and a babe?
- Will people who already know me view me differently?
- Will people who don't know me at all form a different opinion of me due to my hair?
- My head is already big, will it look bigger?
- Is it too short to style?
- What type of curl pattern will I have, if any?
Wednesday, June 3
I keep thinking is it vain to not BC at this stage of the game? At 11 months, I have a nice amount of new growth, but I have become hesitant and ambivalent about doing the deed. Previously, I couldn't wait to reach this time....but now I am here and I have many doubts and uncertainities. I know most of them I really shouldn't care about...and usually I don't care what people outside of my small circle of close family & friends think...so why am I having these thoughts? My DH has said he doesn't care what I do with my hair especially if I stop wearing fake hair and it's all my own hair!
Posted by Chicagodiva at 8:22 PM