Sunday, April 18

Hair Regimen: Trying out Ouidad Conditioner today

I received a Ouidad Deep Treatment Conditioner sample awhile back & never used it, so I decided today was the day. I'm not really sure what I am going to do to my yet, but I'm sure my hair will tell me along the way :)

  • Shampooed with Giovanni 50/50.
  • Applied Ouidad DT Conditioner, sat under heat cap for 30 minutes(as per instructions). The instructions also say to add a conditioning rinse to hair before rinsing out, then rinse out with cool water, but allow a little coating to remain. The tx is more effective when allowed to penetrate for 48 hours.
  • I think my hair likes this conditioner, I got a bunch of coils popping already.

  • Applied Loreal Smoothing Conditioner on top, waited 3 minutes & did a cool rinse.
  • Giovanni Direct leave-in (I want to find another leave in option.....)
  • Mixed Castor oil & avocado oil together & used to seal.
  • Put in 11 chunky twists to section off and manage in smaller sections.
  • Decided to blow dry 50% and then do chunky twists.
  • Plan to rock my twist out all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment