- Shampooed with Giovanni 50/50.
- Applied Ouidad DT Conditioner, sat under heat cap for 30 minutes(as per instructions). The instructions also say to add a conditioning rinse to hair before rinsing out, then rinse out with cool water, but allow a little coating to remain. The tx is more effective when allowed to penetrate for 48 hours.
- I think my hair likes this conditioner, I got a bunch of coils popping already.
- Applied Loreal Smoothing Conditioner on top, waited 3 minutes & did a cool rinse.
- Giovanni Direct leave-in (I want to find another leave in option.....)
- Mixed Castor oil & avocado oil together & used to seal.
- Put in 11 chunky twists to section off and manage in smaller sections.
- Decided to blow dry 50% and then do chunky twists.
- Plan to rock my twist out all week.
Sunday, April 18
Hair Regimen: Trying out Ouidad Conditioner today
I received a Ouidad Deep Treatment Conditioner sample awhile back & never used it, so I decided today was the day. I'm not really sure what I am going to do to my yet, but I'm sure my hair will tell me along the way :)