Saturday, January 1

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!  I wish everyone to have a safe & prosperous new year for 2011.

This time of year for me is a time for reflection of the previous year & contemplation of the upcoming years and all the possibilities offered.  I fell short of many of my goals for 2010, but that just allows more opportunity for success this year.  In retrospect overall, I learned quite a bit(not enough), shared some(not enough) & gained much(more than I hoped for). 

A couple of things I learned that I wanted to share:
You become what you think about, whether it be positive or negative.
Our intention definitely influences our reality.
Visualization exercises really do work.

One thing I learned & am truly starting to believe: 
Within each of us is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all that we need or desire.

1 comment: