Sunday, June 12

A Big Blowout

Since we finally had a few low humidity days in the forecast after weeks of high humidity, I decided to do a blowout.  I pulled out my Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Blowdryer, the straightening attachment gets my hair straighter than my regular blowdryer.
My regimen this week:
  • Giovanni 50/50 Shampoo
  • Combo of Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner, Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Conditioner& Rasta Locks Island Oil with heat for 20 minutes
  • Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
  • Alba leave-in conditioner( I forgot and left my bottle of BWC at work)
  • Detangle
  • Avocado Oil for sealing (just a light touch of the ends)
  • Giovanni Straight Fast Elixir
....ok, that's a lot of stuff when looking at it all lined up....
anyways here is the outcome...I was really amazed at HOW BIG IT HAS GOTTEN!!





I was definitely doing the hair shaking dance!  It is something how it gets bigger in appearance first instead of longer.

2 comments: