Saturday, March 12

Kinky Curly Custard Twist Out

So I have almost a full jar of KCC in my hair supply bin.  I eye it EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the bin.  Today I decided to give it another try.  It is not at all warm enough for wet hair outside of the house...so I decided to do wet twists with the KCC & do a twistout. 
My hair regimen today:
  • Shampooed with Giovanni 50/50 shampoo
  • DC - Ojon Tawaka Rejuvenating Conditioner with heat for 30 minutes
  • Leave-in - BWC Leave-In over entire head
  • Detangled & sectioned hair into quarters
  • Sealed with Castor Oil
  • Sectioned each quarter into 5 sections
  • Applied KCC to each section, smooth out & twist each section
  • Since I did my hair on Sat evening, my hair had until Mon morning to be completely dry, more than 36 hours...
Results:





This came out OK, still a bit crinkly, but that could be user error...I am not sure how much is enough or not enough with the texture of the KCC.  I will revisit my jar of KCC when the weather is warmer & I can apply it to sopping wet hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment