Sunday, October 17

Simplicity In Twists

This fall, it is taking some transitioning to get re-accustomed to the chill in the air, the mornings being darker, the days being shorter....And a newer experience for me, having to venture outside with still damp hair from twists done the day before.  This same chill that allows me to rock my suede boots, glazed leathers & cashmere scarves is not so nice for damp hair.
My regimen this week:
  • Pre-poo overnight with Aubrey
  • Shampoo with Giovanni 50/50
  • DC with a mix of Na-PCA & Hair Rules Quench Conditioner
  • BWC Leave-in Conditioner
  • Sealed with Castor Oil & Monoi Tiki Tahiti Oil
  • Hair Rules Curly Whip on each section
  • Twisted & placed on rollers
I wore my hair in twists all my work week:

I took them down on Saturday & seperated the sections for a wild woman look ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment